College Exposure Services


Only 5% of HS student-athletes receive multiple scholarship offers. The remaining 95% are "sleepers" - talented student-athletes who are simply under the radar do to a lack of consistent exposure. With PrepStar you don't have to wait to be discovered! PrepStar evaluates your son's or daughter's academic and athletic abilities, GPA, test scores (SAT +/or ACT), highlight video, and preferences, and more - then sets into motion the most comprehensive, proven, and powerful recruitment machine ever developed, including:

  • Student-Athlete Player Profiles
  • Expert produced Video Highlights
  • E-Profile Targeted Marketing Campaigns
  • Targeted Mail Campaigns
  • Dedicated Recruiting Experts

Relationship Marketing - More than 30 Years of Personal Relationships Through our proven maximum exposure program and one-to-one relationships, PrepStar has achieved a remarkable 95% success rate in helping qualified college-bound student-athletes get scholarships and financial aid for college.


BACK


Success Stories

Andrea Vangoss

During my high school career, I was a big fish in a small pond. I had the grades and the talent but I didn’t receive the exposure I needed for college coaches to notice me. That was when my dad found out about CSA. The service was unbelievable! Not only was I getting the spotlight I needed, but I was getting results as well. Questionnaires were sent to me from different colleges and also I received letters from out of state colleges as well. In the middle of the process I had received more than 40 different letters from schools asking about my background and if I was interested in attending their college. I also had many coaches calling my house to see if I was interested in their program. I decided to enroll at Jackson State University in Jackson Mississippi. Now as a freshman I am proud to say I am attending a Division I University on a scholarship that covers more than 80% of my costs.

Andrea Vangoss
Brad Kaaya

I can't begin to thank you enough for the exposure, publicity and college connections you have helped Brad receive. Brad has verbally committed to the Miami Hurricanes and they learned about Brad from Prepstar. He has also received offers from UCLA and USC as well as many other outstanding programs. The service you guys provide is of great value and I'm thankful we have had the opportunity to work with you over the past three years. Thanks so much for the outstanding job you do and I am more than happy to recommend your company to any family that is looking to help their athlete get to the next level!

Brad Kaaya Sr. Parent
Read More